Important Information Regarding LEC’s Riding Lesson Program:
- No membership fee
- Lessons are offered seven days a week along with evening hours.
- To schedule a lesson, call the office and speak with our concierge
- Lesson payments are due on the day of the lesson or in advance of that date. If a lesson is not paid for on/by the day of the ride, the rider will be subject to a $5 late fee in addition to the cost of the lesson.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of the scheduled lessons time. If a lesson is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance or the rider does not show up, the rider will still be held responsible for the cost of the lesson.
- If a rider misses more than 2 regularly scheduled lessons in a row, LEC will assume that the rider has vacated that time slot.
- Riders arriving late for a lesson will receive a shortened lesson but will still be responsible for the full cost of the lesson.
- For newcomers, credit card deposits are required to hold the lesson (you will not be charged until day of lesson)
- All riders new to LEC must take one personalized evaluation lesson
- All riders are required to sign a liability release form (parents must sign for those under 18)
- All lesson packages must be used within 90 days of purchase date
- All lessons are 45 minutes and start every hour on the half-hour
- Each rider learns new skills at his and her own pace.
- We love visitors, so even if you don’t think you’re quite ready for your first lesson, come watch a few. If it’s a nice day come out and enjoy the facility with a picnic lunch. Simply register at our front desk and enjoy the experience.